Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Summertime Water Bottles and Tumblers

Hey everyone!  Finally, the weather is changing and its starting to get warm here.  You know what that means.....water bottles, tumblers, and lemonade pitcher!

I want to start by showing you this mason jar pitcher with a spigot that I added some 651 adhesive vinyl to.  My son and his girlfriend's kitchen is lemon themed, so I thought this would be a perfect addition!



I purchased the images for the pitcher from the Silhouette Design Store.

Next up are some water bottles for smaller kids.  The designs for these bottles were purchased from Cricut Design Space.  Once again, I used 651 adhesive vinyl for the designs.


I was asked by a friend of mine who is a Grateful Dead fan, to make her a tumbler with straw.  This is what I came up with:


The last couple of tumblers were made for friends.  One is an elephant lover, and the other is in a Sorority in college.




That's it for today!  Have a crafty day ~ Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment