Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Mother's Day Card


Hi there!  This year I wanted to make my mother-in-law a different type of Mother's Day card.  The first place I went was the Silhouette Design Store.  They have soo many types and shapes of cards, it's really hard to choose.

When I came across this sewing machine, I knew that was the perfect one!  My mother-in-law has been a long time seamstress and I just knew she would love this.

I cut the card out with my Silhouette Cameo using different patterned papers from my stash.  For the needle and handle, I heat embossed them silver using embossing power by Brutus Monroe.  I then added just a few enamel dots and a flower and it was done!

This was definitely a quick and easy card to make!!

Thanks for stopping by!  ~ Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment