Thursday, June 8, 2017

Mini Tag Album with Envelope

Hi there crafty friends!  I'm back today to share a Mini Tag Album with Envelope that is on the Cricut Mini Book cartridge.  I bought the actual cartridge years ago when it first came out.  Like most things I "just have to have", it sat for several years and then I loaded it into Design Space.  While looking through the cartridge the tag and envelope grabbed my attention.

So off to search for paper and chipboard I go!  The first thing I did was adjust the tag to the size I wanted.  Then, for the envelope, that had to be tweaked quite a bit.  The original size of the envelope is quite large, so I had to reduce the size quite a bit and make some test cuts until I got it just right.

I cut both the envelope and the tags out in a mid-weight chipboard.  Now the easy part was cutting the paper to cover the chipboard!  All I had to do was load my paper into my Cricut Explore and cut it at the same dimensions as the chipboard.  I think the most difficult part was choosing the paper I wanted to use haha.


Once the chipboard and paper were cut, I glued it all down, then it was time to embellish.  I used paper to give this album a vintage look, so my embellishments will follow the same theme.  On the envelope cover, I used a stencil and some modeling paste and added the hexagons on the bottom left. I'm a big fan of texture and use it whenever I can.  I then went through my stash and found some Tim Holtz elements, as well as a Prima flower.


I used Theresa Collins paper for the tag album, and some embellishments from her same collection.  Next I will show you several pages in this album.



The dress form is a Cottage Cutz die cut.  I have used this die soo many times!  It fits in with a lot of different themes.


I added this pocket and made some tags to go inside.  You can either place a picture or journaling on the tags.


This was specifically for a picture of my husband and I.  

I hope you enjoyed looking at my little Tag Album and Envelope.  Get out your Cricut Mini Album cartridge and take a look!  There's some really cute things in there!

Hope you have a crafty day ~ Deb




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! What setting did you use to cut the chipboard on the Cricut Explore? Did you use the deep cut blade? Did you use the regular mat or the mat with extra adhesive (I forget the exact name of it)?

    ReplyDelete