Sunday, June 4, 2017

Baby Boom!!

Last summer/fall must have been a busy time for a lot of millennials.  I've been asked to make quite a few onesies for friends and family.

I will start with this set for my son, his wife, and his new son.  I thought these would make great photo shirts for the three of them.  I purchased the images at the Silhouette Design Store.



Next up is a onesie for a friend.  She wanted it to contain the word "adventure"  since that was the theme of the shower.  This is what I came up with.


And, lastly, my son's girlfriend needed a princess onesie for her friend who will be delivering a baby girl any time now!  This image was purchased at the Silhouette Design Store.



Jen, my son's girlfriend, wanted this onesie to put on the first diaper cake she ever made!  I think it turned out great!!


No comments:

Post a Comment