Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Primitive Pumpkin Trio




Happy Fall!  There's a crisp in the air and the leaves are changing colors.  It's time to change our home decor for Fall.

I have made a trio of Primitive Pumpkins which I think would look great in most any decor.  I will show some close-ups of each pumpkin, and there is a step by step tutorial over on the  Canvas Corp Brands Blog.  When you go to the blog, just scroll down to the second project and you will see the tutorial for these Primitive Pumpkins!





I hope you liked my version of primitive style pumpkins!

Have a crafty day ~ Deb  

1 comment:

  1. The post is very nicely written and it contains many useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing with us.


    Infrared leg warmer

    ReplyDelete