Sunday, May 8, 2016

Sea Therapy

Today I am sharing a card I created using stamps from creativevisionstamps.com, and card borders from kiwilane.com.

To begin this card, I stamped and fussy cut a seahorse, seaweed, and coral.  For the seahorse, I used several colors of Tim Holtz Distress ink, and then covered the whole seahorse in Clear Rock Candy Distress Paint.  This paint is awesome!  As it dries, it actually starts to crack some here and there!!

The two borders at the bottom were cut using the Delight card border set from kiwilane.com.  I must say, that I am kinda obsessed with Kiwi Lane's borders!!  I use them a lot on my scrapbook pages, and just recently started using them on my cards.

The sentiment is from a Julie Nutting stamp set, which I embossed with Gold embossing powder.  I then cut the sentiment using a Gina Marie Round Cross stitch die!!

Hope you enjoy my little taste of the Sea!!


No comments:

Post a Comment