Thursday, July 6, 2017

Swim and Surf



It's that time of year when everyone is swimming and surfing.  Soo....why not make some treat boxes for your son's or daughter's party using Simply Crafty SVGs Swim and Surf Box Set!

Today I used the girl's version of the boxes.  I have to say, these are the cutest party favors I've seen in a long time!  The first thing I did was cut out the pieces for each box set.  There are PDF instructions explaining how to put the boxes together.

I added some Kat Scrappiness sequins to the bathing suit to give it some dimension and shine.  Its kind of difficult to see in the picture, but there are small lime sequins in the center of some of the circles.


I also added a few sequins to the surfboard because that center line looked a little plain.  



Here's a close-up of the surfboard base showing the elements I added to give it a little more color and fun.


I hope I inspired you today to make something summery!  Have a crafty day ~ Deb

1 comment: